- Energy Recovery Partners Introduces New Technology for Odor Abatement Project
- Energy Recovery Partners Strengthens Product Quality for Wisconsin Pet Food Company
- Energy Recovery Partners Completes Project with Wisconsin Snack Food Manufacturer
- Energy Recovery Partners Manages Facility Renovation for Leading Wisconsin Food Packaging Company
- Growing Reputation for Midwest Waste Heat Energy and HVAC Efficiency Experts
For media inquiries, please call (262) 224-3173
Assist manufacturing companies with the management and implementation of environmental solutions that address pollution control and heat recovery. Extensive knowledge in the utilization of oxidizers, scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators, dust collection, plate and shell tube heat exchangers, air-to-fluid coils, power generation, refrigeration, absorption chillers, and compressed air solutions.
- Food Processing
- Paint Manufacturing
- Corrugated and Plastics
- Metal Coating
- Heavy Machinery
Paul Ziehr and Bob Nelson are the founding members of Energy Recovery Partners. Predominantly focused on environmental solutions, ERP excels in system design and engineering; equipment recommendations; turnkey installations; and project management.
Looking for the latest industry news? Click here for our insights regarding developing stories and noteworthy developments.